Easy Worship Songs

I am having problems with my song list. I will come in before church starts and on random days when I open up a song the font in every song will be blown up so big it can't be seen on the screen. It might go a few weeks and not happen but sometimes it will happen two weeks in a row. Has anyone else had this to happen? It takes me 2 hours to resize about 150 songs in our list.
1 Comment

My guess is that one of a couple of different things are happening. One, somone is changing some settings in the options of EW. Or two, and probably more likely,  someone is making changes to the display settings in windows and it's messing up the output in EW, or windows is changing the display settings on its own either by windows updates or graphic driver updates.

Another thing I thought of is if this is a laptop, and you're disconnecting and reconnecting it to your monitors every week, make sure you use the same order to disconnect and reconnect everything. Changing the order of plugging stuff in can affect your monitor output. 

Either way, you shouldn't need to take that time to resize every song in EW. You just need to find the setting that's changing and change it back, or if you're using "Do not autosize text" in EW, you need to set it to "Resize text automatically to fit slide" so it will always fit in the slide no matter what other settings you use.

You can contact the EW support team directly the next time this happens and they can remote into your computer and help you find what could be causing this issue.

Remote Support

Login to post a comment