installing EZWorship on multiple computers

I installed Easy Worship 7 to my personal computer as I am the worship leader at my church and I would like to install it to the church's laptop also, Is it possible to install it to mutiple computers, and if so, how do I do it?

1 Comment

As long as it's a Campus License you can install it on as many of your Church's computers as needed. They just all need to be for your specific location. Volunteers can also have it so they can use it to create schedules, etc. Once you have it installed and setup on a single computer use the Backup and Transfer Tool to copy the profile which contains your songs, bibles, media, etc to the other computers. If you create a Schedule on one computer, save (export) it to a flash drive, making sure to check the box that states Pack files in schedule so any media backgrounds, pictures, etc. are also saved, then open them on the projection computer or the next person working on it.  When finished use the Check Schedule for Changes feature to save changes from one computer to the other's databases in the profile.. 

Login to post a comment