My laptop version is slow

Please I need help to project quality message in the church using easy worship

If your laptop is older or slow and doesn't meet at least the recommended System Requirements to run EW found on this support article there really isn't much you can do except upgrade to a newer and/or faster computer that does meed those requirements.

You can try using lower resolution graphics, or use a color as a background instead of an image or video for slides, but that will only do so much.

I know it's frustrating to not be able to display high quality images, video, or other media and slides. But that requires a computer that is capable of projecting them you have two choices. Lower your expectations about what you can display or upgrade the computer.

If your laptop is older or slow and doesn't meet at least the recommended System Requirements to run EW found on this support article there really isn't much you can do except upgrade to a newer and/or faster computer that does meed those requirements.

You can try using lower resolution graphics, or use a color as a background instead of an image or video for slides, but that will only do so much.

I know it's frustrating to not be able to display high quality images, video, or other media and slides. But that requires a computer that is capable of projecting them you have two choices. Lower your expectations about what you can display or upgrade the computer.

Login to post a comment