PowerPoint not playing

Hi! Is anyone else having issues using PowerPoint?

EasyWorship is freezing when playing and not playing the transitions. 

This started about a week ago. 

I just finished checking this out on two different systems. Both have EW7.4.1.9 installed under Windows 10 22h2 with all of the June 2023 Patch Tuesday updates installed. One has Office 2016 with a Ryzen 5 3600 and an Nividia 1660 Supper graphics card while the other has Office 2019 with Ryzen 9 3900x and ab AMD n 8gig RX 480. Both have the latest Office updates as of June of this year. Both have no issues running any of the PowerPoint presentations that I have tried within the last couple of hours.

What version of EW are you running?

What version of PowerPoint are you using?

Is everything updated to the latest June 2023 patch Tuesday updates?

Have you installed or uninstalled any software just prior to having issues?

I also have this problem. Hope someone can help me.

connections

Noteminnow, please answer all of the questions I asked from the previous person.

What version of EW are you running?

What version of PowerPoint are you using?

Is everything updated to the latest Sept 2023 patch Tuesday updates?

Have you installed or uninstalled any software just prior to having issues?

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with PowerPoint and EasyWorship. It's possible that others might be facing similar problems, but I don't have information on that. Regarding EasyWorship freezing during playback and transitions, it could be a software glitch or compatibility issue. 

immaculate grid

Both possess the most recent Office upgrades as of June of the current year. Both devices have successfully run all of the PowerPoint presentations I have tested in the last several hours without any problems.

Is everything updated to the latest Sept 2023 patch Tuesday updates?

geometry dash subzero

Login to post a comment