schedule created in version 7.4.1.9 won't open in version 6.7.14.0

last week i updated EasyWorship on my home computer to version 7.4.1.9 before creating a schedule however when i try to open the .ewsx file on the church computer which has version 6.7.14.0 i get the following error:

Invalid size or check sum of file or unsupported compression format - native error: 00008. File processing error, possibly disk full.

however the disk has lots of space.

what do you suggest please?

doc

This is a bug that we have identified and notified the dev team.

None that would be stable enough to recommend. 

thank you Terry for emailing me the link below so i can rollback to an older version

https://supportresources.easyworship.com/ew_builds/archive/v7/EasyWorship-7.3.0.13.zip 

is there a build available later than 7.3.0.13 but before 7.4.1.9 that i can rollback to instead so i can rollback to the version immediately before version 7.4.1.9 ?

hello i was posting previously using Elisabeth's account but admin have now changed our account name to my name.  sorry to be confusing!

i don't know what version i had before upgrading to version 7.4.1.9 however i expect  it was the version immediately before whatever that was i always upgrade when it says there is a new version available.

What version did you upgrade from?

yes that is correct.  until the latest upgrade to 7.4.1.9 i was always able to do this.

I want to make sure that I am understanding this correctly. You are trying to open a schedule that you created on EW 7.4.1.9 in EW 6?

Login to post a comment