EasyWorship 6 License

Hello, I am Ruben.

About 1 year ago I became the "Tech Guy" for the church.

Quite recently the building was struck by lightning and everything wired via an ethernet cable kicked the bucket.

We were using EasyWorship 6 on the now broken computer and were wondering if there is a way to transfer the Licenese for it to the new computer, since the team and volunteers are allready familiar with its UI?

Any assisstance will be appreciated.

Once you install it, just sign in using the email address and password that was used when the Church purchased it. You can download the latest release of EW6 (6.7.16) from the Downloads section of the support site. Click on the Support link at the upper right hand of this page, scroll down to the Downloads link, the select EW6. I can't post a direct link as EW isn't allowing links in posts for some reason.

If you don't remember or know your login (registration) information you'll need to contact EW Support by telephone or create a support ticket to retrieve that information. Due to privacy concerns they don't handle that in the forums. The phone number and the hours available are located at the bottom of every support page.

Thank you for your quick answer, much appreciated.
Login to post a comment