Please follow these steps to resolve your issue:
1. Close out of EasyWorship.
2. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows logo key at the bottom-left of your keyboard and then press the R key. (This will open a Run window.)
3. In the search bar type in the following, %programdata%
4. Then press Enter on your keyboard.
5. This will open a Windows File Explorer window for ProgramData.
6. Scroll down and open the Softouch folder.
7. Open the EasyWorship.v7 folder.
8. Open the Plugins folder.
9. Open the Extensions folder.
10. Delete that sslsparser2.dll file from the Extensions folder.
11. Close that window.
12. Here is the link to download the latest build of EasyWorship if you don't already have it downloaded on your computer:
13. After the file is downloaded, you can click on Open File or click on the file to run it.
14. Follow the prompts to install EasyWorship.
15. Open EasyWorship.
Now EasyWorship should open and you should no longer receive any error message.