premium service activation

Hello. Bought premium for a month. How to start using the premium version?

You login to the program with your email address and password .  Once you have logged in the you can download the media by clicking on the WEB button and then MEDIA and then the ORANGE PREMIUM media button. 

If you do not know how to use the program you can click on the training videos here Training videos for EasyWorship software.

hello, i payed for the premium subscription on 7-18-23 and have been using it, but all of a sudden  it will not log me in and let me download new media 

There was a known issue on our end with the Premium Media library not working properly. It has since been fixed, but may require customers to logout and log back in to refresh the premium media library.

Please follow these steps:
  1. Open EasyWorship.
  2. Click on Help, at the top, and then click on Register Products.
  3. Click on Disconnect and Deactivate this copy of EasyWorship.
  4. Then click on Login to Connect.
  5. Enter your email and password and click Login.
  6. Choose your organization, and then click Complete Login.
  7. Close this window, and then click on the Media tab at the bottom, and then click on Premium Media,
  8. The Premium Media library should load and you should now be able to download the Premium Media again.
I did this and it’s still not working

I would call 918-250-1493 option 1

I renewed my premium subscription, but none of the content is available to me in Easy Worship.  When I try to log into SongSelect is states invalid log in.  When I try to create a new profile, it says profile already exists.  It's the day before Easter, so I don't expect any support.  But I'm also the pastor of a small church, and I can't justify spending $280 on a product that doesn't work.

Theodore Corby, the product does work for the overwhelming number of people. Most problems are easily dealt with during the week, but on a Holiday weekend it can be more difficult (I'm not an EW Employee, just a user doing what I can to assist other users). All I can suggest is make sure you are using the latest release of EW that can be downloaded here and make sure you are logging in with the correct information.

As for Song Select, that only works with the latest release of EW 7.4.1.9 due to changes that Song Select made last year. I would try going directly to Song Select using a Browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Vivaldi etc (basicily anything except Internet Explorer which Song Select no longer supports) to see if it works there. If it doesn't the issue is on Song Selects end, not Easy Worships.

Also, make sure that login information you use is the same as the account you used to make the purchase. It might not be the same as what you use in the forums.

I called in and we got it all worked out, thank you
Login to post a comment