Updated EW to 126.96.36.199, not media slides play at different speed to sound.
7 CommentsSorted by Oldest First
This usually means that the video card or the CPU or both are below the minimum requirements. It could also mean that there is another video decoder installed on the machine and it is not using the correct one.
What is the video card?
What is the CPU?
If you click on HELP//VIDEDO CODEC TROUBLE SHOOTING what shows up in the list?
Terry, apologies, email went into junk. Thanks for replying! It looks like there are two cards: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, and Intel(R) HD Graphics 630. CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ @ 2.80GHz Last used codes FFmpegPlayer Does that make sense? Thanks Nathaniel
Yes. Is this a laptop or a desktop?
It's a laptop.
- Close EasyWorship if you have it open.
- Right-click on your Windows desktop, and in the pop-up menu, select NVIDIA Control Panel.
- At the top-left, click on Manage 3D Settings.
- Click on Preferred graphics processor, and in the drop-down menu, click on Auto-select, and then click Apply at the bottom.
- Click on the blue link that says Windows graphic settings.
- On this page, click on the Browse button where it says Choose an app to set preference.
- In the Browse menu, you will need to navigate to the EasyWorship application, which is located at
Let me know if this helps?
As soon as i opened NVIDIA control panel, the manage 3D setting window was open, and preferred graphics processor selected as Auto. I reselected it and pressed Apply, but no Windows Graphic setting in blue is showing...
I converted this to ticket so we can trouble shoot better.
I had v7 and recently started having problems when starting an MP4 media video, with the screen coming up but then pausing, whilst the sound continued as normal. Update to latest EW version, but now all videos play the music and screen out of sync, with screen running behind music by a few seconds. We use videos from Worship Lyric Videos.