Display from laptop to TV using HDMI

Above setup used for small group Bible study. When I click on 'go live', the live screen can be seen at the bottom of the laptop screen. Right click this, and the first slide is presented OK. Click the next slide in the app, and the control screen pops backup in front of the presented slide. Question: how to stop the control screen reappearing during a presentation.

Many thanks in anticipation.

RJB 

2022-04-07.png
(3.52 MB)

You do not have your computer set up for Windows Extended Desktops or you have the LIVE screen set to the Primary monitor instead of the Secondary output. 

Here is a link to how to set that up. 

Screen Setup 

Many thanks Terry. The document you recommended does not reflect the screens on my computer. I am running windows 11 with the latest version of Easyworship. Any help would be appreciated.

Make sure that EW is closed.

All you need to do is hold down the WINDOWS Key which is between the CTRL and ALT key and then press the letter P onetime. You will get 4 options on the right side of your screen. You need to select EXTEND and then open EW and make sure that your output is set to the SECONDARY OUTPUT not PRIMARY. 

Login to post a comment