Replacing a Primary Contact

How do I go about replacing the Primary Contact/Administrator of our church's Easyworship when they have died without leaving their login credentials?

Due to privacy and security concerns you would need to either call EW by telephone (+1-918-250-1493) or go to the support page (link below) and open a Support Ticket.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/home

I would suggest that you have at least two contacts listed with EW to make matters easier in the future. In fact, every account the Church has should have at least two contacts that can make changes to the account.

Thanks, Donal. We actually have had two people with access to our account but the one who died was the primary contact/administrator and we didn't realise it was going to be difficult to remove/replace him if he died while holding that control. i will open a support ticket as you suggest. Thank you.

It's even more difficult if you don't have a secondary contact. EW really needs to make it easier for an account to make that change. 

It isn't difficult to change the primary contact. If you will contact support, they will help you get it changed. We just need proof that the new contact person is part of the church and is valid to be added as the primary contact. A name on the church website or FB page will work or even if we can call the church and you answer the phone will suffice. Or if your email address is your church domain name.

Login to post a comment