Requesting Antilian bible (Beibel Koriente)

Dear EasyWorship,

We have an Antilian community in the Netherlands that makes use of Easyworship 6. This community speaks primarily the language called "Papiamentu", a language spoken accross the Caribbean islands. Unfortunately, there is no Papiamentu bible yet within Easyworship and we would like to request this.

The specific Papiamentu bible we would like to request is called Beibel na Papiamentu Koriente. It is published by the Bible Society in the Netherlands Antilles. www.biblesocietynet.org. They can be contacted on the e-mail address biblena@biblesocieties.org

If more information is required, please either refer to this website, or let us know so we can help and provide whatever is necessary to proceed with this procedure. 

Kind regards,

Nairel Walter

1 person likes this idea

Apologies, I forgot to mention in my previous point (and this site doesn't have an edit function). Your own article posted in https://support.easyworship.com/support/discussions/topics/24000009609 says the following and I quote:

"NOTE: Steps 2 - 3 will take the longest amount of time.  It can take months for steps 1 - 2 to be finalized. "

We're past months at this point. It's almost been a year, with zero response. Just wanted to point that out.

Dear EasyWorship,

It is understandable that you have a lot of bible requests for EasyWorship, but we would appreciate it if there is at least an update or a response so we know what we're dealing with. Is there something wrong with the provided info, is it planned, are you waiting for something. Any update would be very much appreciated, otherwise with all due respect it will feel like we're talking to a wall.

Dear EasyWorship,

Do you by any chance have an update on this matter? I've read that according to the proces, the first steps can take months depending on the amount of information delivered and cooperation of the publisher, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. 

If possible, please let me know if the request had sufficient information, or if there is any progress thus far. Thank you in advance and for your effort in taking this in consideration.

Login to post a comment