EW7 doesn't open _ Splash
3 CommentsSorted by Oldest First
Sorry for the issue you are having. I am glad to help you.
This sounds like it might be an issue with the window settings file for EasyWorship and will need to be reset.
Follow these steps:
1. Make sure EasyWorship is closed.
2. Hold the Windows key on your keyboard and then press the R key on your keyboard to open the run box.
3. Type in %appdata%/softouch/ and press Enter.
4. In the Windows Explorer window that appears, open the EasyWorship.v7 folder and then open the Settings folder.
5. Right-click the WindowSettings.ini file and click Rename.
6. Rename this file to WindowSettings1.ini and hit Enter.
7. Now you can close that window and re-open EasyWorship.
Let me know if this resolves your issue.
Thank you Eric,
I followed your recommendation and it WORKED just fine. I was able to load EW7, then re-registered, and completed the schedule that I had planned.
Your assistance is much appreciated.
I'm glad to hear that resolved your issue.
I deleted EW7 from my laptop as a periodic general cleanup procedure, then downloaded a newer version. I click on the new EW7 desktop icon to open EW7. The only thing that happens is that an icon shows in the bar at the bottom of the screen and when I place the mouse over the EW7 icon, up comes an EW image appears with the word "Splash" in the upper left corner. Is this something new? Am I missing auxiliary files that EW requires?
Incidentally, I checked the EW website to view the minimum operating requirements. My laptop is in the middle category.
Thanks in advance for you reply. jpg of screen capture is attached