Remote App troubleshooting

I have followed the recommendations in your troubleshooting article. These worked to access EasyWorship on my home computer, but I have not been successful accessing the soundbooth computer at the church (same phone, different network).

At the present time I see, on the app (Android version), the soundbooth computer that has EasyWorship running as a server, but when I try to select it I get a message: No Response from EasyWorship remote (name of computer) this could be due to firewall settings. If I try again I get another message: Access violation at address 8C1C7E2E, accessing address 000000CC. I have reset the firewall settings several times.

In EasyWorship, I see that remote access is enabled, but I don't see the phone as a device, as I do on my home computer

The App version is 1.1.6 (build 38). EasyWorship is version 7 build 7.2.2.0.

Do you have anything else to try?

Thanks

Dave Wason

1 person has this question

David, Are you on a private or public network? Do you have network discovery and file sharing turned on in the computer? Are you on a 2.4 Ghz or 5 Ghz wifi connection?

Thanks, Dan,

Yesterday when I turned on the sound booth computer, Windows put up a screen asking me to complete setup (I thought I had long ago). I went through it and it seemed to be setting up a OneDrive account to back up files. Once this completed, the remote app began to work properly and I was able to select the slides in the schedule from the phone. FYI, this is a private wireless network controlled by an AT&T (uverse?) router that provides internet access. This router is several years old and appears to only support 2.4 Ghz connections.

Thanks for all your help.

Dave Wason

BTW, I still occasionally get the access violation message box, but it doesn't seem to interfere with the operation of the remote app.

Thanks,

DCW

Mr David how to get easy worship on a phone

To my knowledge, Easy Worship will only run on a Windows 10 or 11 computer. The phone app only allows the phone to act as a remote control device for a computer running the main Easy Worship program.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

DCW

Login to post a comment