[RESOLVED] Graphics Card"Live Output" is a black box

The "Live Output" portion of controller's display is simply a black box. Nothing ever shows up in it.

Works OK for me, both the live output and the foldback view.
Yeah,I have the same issue.
I ended up just resizing it till it was gone, since it doesn't work.

[color=#FF0000:1qtf07xg]Removed unnecessary comment[/color:1qtf07xg]

Hopefully they will release some updates very soon.
Till then, back to 2009
Usually this issue is caused by the video card not supporting the functions we are asking it to do. I've really only seen this issue with old or lower end intel graphics cards like the 900 series and G series. Our developers are working on a solution for this, however if your video card is a 900 series video card, it will have have a hard time rendering EasyWorship 6 content.
I am having the same issue. Live output box is black. Our computer is fairly new. The video card is NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE.
That is a relatively old graphics card and definitely under-powered for EW6.

PassMark video benchmark ratings ([url:t6b32dwj]http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu_list.php)
NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE - 104
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 - 1,116 (lowest GTX desktop graphics card)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 - 3,249 (most common)
Thank you, I didn't know that.
Have this issue with PowerPoint only, EW Content, videos etc. show up fine. Very annoying. Needs fixed.
Brand new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 installed, Window 7 with i7 processor.
Thanks
Ray
What version of PowerPoint?
Is EasyWorship set to use PowerPoint Viewer or application?
Do you have more than one version of Office on the computer?
I have two versions of office on my computer. I only had Outlook 2010 installed and then the full version of Office 2013.
After an office update, EasyWorship saw that there was a partially installed version of Office 2010 installed and tried to use that.
I had to go to programs and features and click the change option and allow it to remove all the apps I don't have installed.
Make sure you are not use the Windows Classic theme. EasyWorship 6 works best when using an aero theme or when desktop window manager is being used.
Have this problem too, however I have been attributing it to using a slightly underpowered laptop to run EW 6.2.1, although the problem has been there for most previous versions. The way I found around it was to make sure EW was not loading with "Show Live Screen on Startup" enabled. This seems to allow the live output to load so it is not black. Even doing this the text on live output lags behind what is actually sent. I never reported it because I know I am using an underpowered machine so didn't think it a fault with EW.
ThisIs still a problem for me. I changed the graphics card to a Geforce gtx 750 thinking it will cure it but it still remains. Output still shows on Main and Foldback screens, but nothing on the live Output (either main or foldback). Tried resizing and remoeing old Codecs but nothing works. I have installed Quicktime support and am running out of ideas. I am using Win 7 with all updates applied. Any ideas . I can't go to production use until this is fixed!
ThisIs still a problem for me.

Check this for me please. Open EW click on EDIT//OPTIONS and make sure that the ALPHA CHANNEL is set to disabled.
This just started on our church laptop as soon as i installed the latest update (Version 6 Build 2.1) today. It was working fine since last service last week and other weeks.

How can I go back to an earlier Build.
This just started on our church laptop as soon as i installed the latest update (Version 6 Build 2.1) today. It was working fine since last service last week and other weeks.

How can I go back to an earlier Build.

Please give me your system specifications and make sure that you do not have the Alpha Channel setting enabled.