[v6 General Discussion] Invalid Login Response!!

I can't login to our EasyWorship Program?!?!! We've been logged in for the past 2+ years and all of a sudden we are logged out; so I try to log us back in and all I keep getting is "Invalid Login Response" and when I try to download our product key EasyWorship's website keeps saying there is a problem retrieving it.

What do I do????

1 person likes this

Same problem here, yesterday 8 Juli around 12:00 til 13:00 european (NL) time. Login EW6 not possible: time out message from the server.

Few minutes later, other computer, trying to login at the forum, but is not possible. Error messages:

- unexpected system error. Please Call Support

- p2 _GetUser - timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to....

About 1 hour later the problem was suddenly gone and login was possible again.

Another member of our team said, he experienced this also a while ago, not sure before of after 9 june.

So the problem seems not definitely been resolved. Please have another look at it, because it causes severe problems when no projection is possible.
Thank you for contacting EasyWorship technical support regarding EasyWorship 6 reverting to a watermarked version, or receiving an invalid license notification when trying to register EasyWorship. We have corrected a problem with our registration server which was preventing EasyWorship from registering. EasyWorship 6 should now show as registered, and you should no longer receive the invalid license error when trying to register EasyWorship 6 or 7. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.