[v6 General Discussion] Auto Capitalization

I know how to turn the auto capitalization on and off. Is there a way to turn it on and off for just one song? We were singing A Mighty Fortress is our God. The 3rd verse talks about the devil and we tremble not for Him. For, lo, His doom is sure. That Him/His I would want small. But in the same song - 2nd verse - Lord Sabaoth His Name - That one I would want it capitalized.

OR

I can go to the various places and turn auto capitalization on and off and un/capitalize manually. But would there be a way that I could have auto capitalization as a default, but use a key stroke or be able to edit a song and when I say type h it will stay small h? And could this be added as a new feature some day?

Thanks!
Beth

HI!

If you edit the song and then go to Inspector and click on TEXT you will see the options here. This only effects this song.
I am sorry. I can't see this. I am using the latest version of EW. I did edit song, went to Inspector and then to Font. There was no list of words. I have word wrapped checked, but capitalize all words and capitalize 1st word not checked. I tried it with a public domain song and a newer song. I put a song in the schedule, went to edit item, went to inspector and didn't see it there either.

So what am I doing wrong?

I like the idea, so hopefully, we can figure out where the error is.

Thanks!
Beth
Hi!
[attachment=0:ehjrsaw1]caps.png[/attachment:ehjrsaw1]
Ok, yes, that is where you can turn capitalization on and off.

I am sorry that I wasn't clear in my first post. I want to turn capitalization on and off for specific words. There is a list God, Jesus, Savior, He, Him, His, etc., that you can say I want these words always to be capitalized. (So it is sort of Auto Capitalization.) Well, there are times when "he" is talking about the devil or about a person and I don't want it capitalized. If there was a way to be able to turn off capitalization for specific words, like Him or His, in a specific song, that would be nice.

Thanks!
Beth
I am sorry there is not a way to do that. You would just have to manually edit the song and make the changes that way.
So can I have words always capitalized - He, Him - but then in edit song - make the h small?

When I have tried this, it doesn't work. So I would need to take those words out of my always-capitalize list and then capitalize them as I see them in the songs, correct?

Beth
I am sorry I was wrong. You will either have to turn Auto cap off or remove the word from the list.
Ebeth,
Just wanted to let you know that I added a feature request to be able to override auto caps in a song.
Thanks!
Beth