[v6 General Discussion] ✱✱ PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS

I am asking for your help. We now have to vote on feature requests.

EW 2009 had a "Back to power point" button that would take you back to your previous power point slide with one click. I am asking for an older EW2009 feature to be restored (added in to EW6). If you use EW6 every service, you know exactly how vital this feature is. It was considered for an add-in last year, now I'm not sure if it's even in the pipeline. In the meantime, I am stumbling through each and every service, trying to get back to the third point on a six point slide, after going to a bible verse. It makes me look like I don't know what I am doing in front of our entire congregation.

✱✱ vote here, thank you [url:3oi4msz2]https://support.easyworship.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024144

We embed the verses in the power point itself. We think it's easier from a computer operator standpoint, and also provides the same 'look and feel' as the rest of the the sermon power point.
Respectfully, if using power point was the solution then I wouldn't need Easy Worship. This EW2009 function was not designed into EW6 We used your method in 2006 before we purchased EW years ago.
This missing feature has been a problem for us as well. Our pastors and visiting missionaries do not always have all of the scripture references ahead of time. Now that we have updated to windows 10 and EW6 my volunteer helpers are all wanting to go back to Windows 8.1 and EW2009.
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for voicing your support for this feature. I can tell you that this feature will be in our next update. We are doing testing right now and should be able to release soon. (No date, but soon) Look for the Go Back Button at the top left of the live area when going from song, presentation or powerpoint to a scripture.
Thank you very much for the update. I let our team know and they are so thrilled that it is in coming (hopefully soon)
That is great news, thank you!