[v6 General Discussion] Mixed Resolution Question

I am the Media Director of a church that is considering Easy Worship, but I have a question about mixed resolutions. If we go to Easy Worship, we will be using it in our main auditorium (which will be going 16:9 resolution) as well as our kids' and youth building (which has 4:3 projectors).

If we are sharing the same database of songs, how is the formatting handled between the two resolutions? For the 4:3 projectors, we routinely have to break longer lyric lines into logical segments to avoid having one or two words wrapping down to the next line. On 16:9 we will want to take advantage of the wider landscape with full lines of text where appropriate.

Will one location have to yield to the formatting needs/desires of the other or can they both share the same song database, but be able to format songs appropriately for their respective resolutions?

If you have a very long line of text that shows up fine on 16:9, but is longer than the width of a 4:3 resolution, I assume that it makes the text fit by reducing its size? What if I need a consistent text size?

For example:

"My Jesus, my Savior, Lord, there is none like You." might show up on one line in 16:9, but on 4:3 it might do a bad line-wrap, something like:

"My Jesus, my Savior, Lord there is none like
You."
Hi!

Whatever the resolution is set to 1920x1080 or 1024x768 it will auto size the text to fit the correct resolution.