[v6 General Discussion] Windows 10 & EW6 displays labled incorrectly

Hi,

I Windows 10, we are running 3 displays. Main, operator and foldback. If I identify them using Windows, 1 is the operator, 2 is the foldback and 3 the Main. When I setup both the foldback and main displays in EW6, its mis-detected them, with 2 being the main, and 1 being the foldback. (I can see from the offset positions, that something is wrong).

It's not a major bug, as everything is working, but wondered if you are aware of this.

Cheers,
Jim

We have exactly the same issue using 3 monitor outputs too with Nvidia GTX960. Clicking on windows display setup, shows the three monitors correctly as 3 Display, 2 Control, 1 Foldback with monitor 2 as default (Control) but in EW6 monitor 3 becomes the default and the display (projector) just doesn't appear. It takes a lot of fiddling about to get it back correctly and some of our less technical operators give up. We have now gone back to EW2009 as it is not affected by this and still works correctly until the new update comes out in November. I have updated Nvidia drivers to latest but makes no difference and we also use Windows 10 Pro.
Hi,

I Windows 10, we are running 3 displays. Main, operator and foldback. If I identify them using Windows, 1 is the operator, 2 is the foldback and 3 the Main. When I setup both the foldback and main displays in EW6, its mis-detected them, with 2 being the main, and 1 being the foldback. (I can see from the offset positions, that something is wrong).

It's not a major bug, as everything is working, but wondered if you are aware of this.

Cheers,
Jim

Which video card are you using on this machine?
Our machine has a ATI HD7850, running three displays.

Cheers,
Jim
Hi!

Try this and see if it helps. Right click on the EasyWorship icon and then left click on Properties and then the Compatibility tab and then Change Settings for All Users and put a check mark on Disable Display Scaling on High DPI Settings. Apply and then OK.
Hi

I have exactly the same problem on Windows 7 with 4 displays on EW6. 3 EW outputs are on the Nvidia card and the desktop is on the motherboard. The EW display numbering doesn't match that shown in the system settings. And it seems to change if I replug the extra monitors.
Have tried your suggestion on Disabling Display Scaling Terry, with no success.
Is there anything else I can do to help diagnose the problem?

Thanks

Joel