[v6 General Discussion] [Resolved] Unable to save schedule! Please Verify that none

I have NO OTHER PROCESSES OR PROGRAMS OPEN, yet I receive this message when trying to save my schedule for tomorrow (which means today's effort to save time for tomorrow morning is a wasted effort), I get this message: "Unable to save schedule! Please verify that none of the media files needed are being used by another process." THERE ARE N O O T H E R ACTIVE PROCESSES!! Version 6.2.1.0 currently installed.

I've had this message pop up since the last three weeks.

Is the EasyWorship Helper processing anything? Exit Helper, right-click icon in Notification area and click Exit.
Is a schedule item on Live screen? Switch to a song not in schedule, go to songs and then press play above Compose pane.

Another user mentioned issue with theme used in schedule but doesn't elaborate on how they found the culprit. [url:1o9wz3se]http://forums.easyworship.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=13828&p=46997
I am so sorry you are trouble. Initially I looked into the problem and could not find a reason, other the file is locked by Windows or missing, that would prevent us from packing the media.

I will look at again and see if I can find another way to solve the problem or get around it.

Sorry once again, we will find a way around this problem.
I'm also experiencing the "Warning: Unable to save schedule! Please verify that none of the media files needed are being used by another process."

I have opened an EW2009 schedule file in EW6, this schedule has all my EW2009 video clips on all the songs (videos are not embedded into the schedule). EW6 loads the schedule and all my video backgrounds for each songs are showing correctly clips and they play when I go live. I have the same folder structure on both EW2009 & EW6 PC's.

But when I go to save as an EW6 schedule I get the error.
This morning I realized it's Presentation that is preventing saving (EW's presentation, NOT an imported Ppt). I'll just remove the Presentation at the end of service today so I can save today's schedule.
Hi!

1. Go to MEDIA then select either and image or a video, right click on it and then COPY TO THEME//PRESENTATION THEME. do the same for SONG and SCRIPTURE.
2. Go to THEMES then right click on the one that you just added and SET AS A PRESENTATION THEME. do the same for SONG and SCRIPTURE.
See if this will allow it to be saved.