Deferred

AKAN/TWI BIBLE

Attached is a bible translated in my language. I was wondering if I can get it in an ewb or easy worship format. 3474043950

zip

7 people like this idea

Translation Is Akan/Twi (Twerew Konkron)
Abbreviation Twi

Bible Society Of Ghana

I have attached the file. I just need it to be comverted to .ewb for my easy worship program.
Thank you

2 people like this

Emailed Publisher 03/11/2019

3 people like this
Easyworship team should develop the attached file for our use

1 person likes this

I'm afraid this is not possible as we have told you before. We need a signed contract from the Publisher of the Bible before we can proceed with any Development. The Bible Society of Ghana has not responded and we have not been able to add the Bible to our Development list because of this. If you would like to contact them on our behalf, you are most welcome to but we can not move forward with this Bible at this time.

1 person likes this

That is good explanation to work with. All of us in Ghana, let us work to reach the Bible Society of Ghana. I am going to lead this effort.

2 people like this

That's great! I'd be happy to work with them either by phone at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at support@easyworship.com.

How far has this feature request gone? Can we connect somehow and get this feature through to EW?

Currently, we have been unable to obtain this Bible. I would recommend reaching out to the Bible Society of Ghana and seeing if they would be interested in working with us as we have been unable to get in touch with them. You can have them contact me at support@easyworship.com and address any emails to Fred Callicoat.

Okay, well noted. I will try and get in touch with the Bible Society of Ghana and let them contact you. But is there any other way around this apart from getting in touch with the Ghana Bible Society?

Hi Daniel, perfect! Thank you. The only other way to get an Akan or Twi Bible is to find a different Bible Society or Publisher who would approve us to distribute the Bible. Currently, the Nigerian Bible Society has given a stern "No." when asked and the Ghanaian Bible Society has not responded. If we can find another, I would be happy to contact them though.

Thanks Fred. I will look for another publisher if the Ghana Bible Society is not responding.

You're welcome! Yeah, that'll be great. I'll keep my eyes out for your update.

Hi Fred, I have got in touch with the distribution manager of the Bible Society of Ghana. This is his email address eric@biblesociety-ghana.org I have talked to him about the authorization for the Twi Bible text to be added to EasyWorship software. He said I should give his email to you for further correspondence and authorization/copyright. They prefer to deal directly with you as expected. Kindly send him an email for further info using me Daniel Arthur as a reference point. I will be on standby for further information or assistance.

Hi Daniel, Perfect! I've sent this along to my team and we will try to contact him today! I'll keep you updated on any news.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment