Current version of Browser not recognized

We are still using EasyWorship 6.  When we select to open a web browser from within EasyWorship, it's browser check insists that we are using an outdated and unsupported version of any browser we try.   Haven't been able to find a way around it.  Any thoughts? 

There is no fix for EW6 except to update to EW7. Since EW6 is not longer actively supported EW decided not to fix 6 like they did 7. For Song Select you can click where it says I Understand on the popup which should take you to SongSelect and allow you to use that, but that is about all you can do. It comes down to the way that EW is coded to use Internet Exploder. I don't know or fully understand all the coding issues involved, but EW doesn't utilize the default browser that an individual sets on their computer. 

Thanks for the reply.  

Now that Christmas is past we are in the process of upgrading our Video card so we can move to EasyWorship 7. 

That would be a good idea. I wouldn't go with anything lower than a GTX 1660 TI or Super, or a 2060.

we are looking at a GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3050 GAMING OC Edition 8G GDDR6 14000 MHz PCIE4.0 HDMI2.1 DP1.4 RGB GV-N3050GAMING OC-8GD

That should work out quite nicely. The only potential issue is that card is rather long and won't fit in every case. I have an older Gigabyte WindForce (3 fan) GTX970 that doesn't fit in a lot of cases and it is only about 16mm longer. I would double check the clearance in your case to make sure you can get a 282mm card in it before you get it.

Login to post a comment