Powerpoint upload error
When uploading a powerpoint into easyworship it shoews an error on thumbnail and will not load in. Has been for the last 3 weeks. Office and outlook and windows are all updated to most current. Have tried newest powerpoint file and older ppt
Issue has been resolved through tech support ticket, but I thought I'd update this post in case it helps someone else. Recommendation was to do a repair to o
Office/powerpoint. I fixed my problem. Instructions given are below...
You may need to do a Quick Repair of Microsoft Office. To run the repair, please follow the steps below:
1. Close out of EasyWorship.
2. Open your Windows Control Panel.
3. In the Windows Control Panel select the option to Uninstall a program.
4. In the list of installed programs find your Microsoft Office or PowerPoint program and click on it.
5. After you highlight the program select the option to Change or Repair.
6. In the Change Office window select the option to Repair or Quick Repair and select Continue.
7. Allow the repair process to complete and restart the computer if you are prompted to do so.
8. Once the computer comes back up launch EasyWorship and try going live to a PowerPoint presentation again.