activate product key not working

I purchased 7.3 on Jan 28, 2022 and have been using it with no issues until May 8th when it has reverted back to the demo software.  I have tried to activate but it brings me to an information page that is of no help.  I need to get this resolved before this Sunday.

Due to privacy and security concerns you should either call EW by telephone (+1-918-250-1493) or go to the support page (link below) and open a Support Ticket.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/home

Ours did the same thing. I waited until Friday to research and then do a support ticket. Did you get yours resolved James?

May to have to do Sunday in demo mode.

Tom, never wait until Friday for something like this if at all possible. Always contact Support earlier in the week so they an respond before the weekend. EW Support is not officially open nights or weekends and the chances of one of their support personnel seeing a request and responding to it on the weekend is rather spotty. I'm just a user doing what I can to help other users, but I don't have access to any information that other users do so I have no way to check on licensing issues. Sorry.

No worries Donal. I'm just a lowly volunteer and the first chance I've had all week was on a Friday and thought it would be a quick fix. Our church does not have a paid tech person :)  Tomorrow I will try and reinstall the license file we bought. 

Have a blessed weekend!

Tom

Login to post a comment