NEW COMPUTER FOR EASY WORSHIP

I have a laptop that is not big enough to handle the easyworship 7. I am fixing to purchase a new one and I want to make sure that I am getting a system big enough to handle the program. I don't understand all the list of requirements can you tell me if the following will work for running the software

Specific Uses For ProductGaming
Ram Memory Installed Size16 GB
Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro
CPU ModelCore i7
BrandDell
CPU ManufacturerNVIDIA
Human Interface InputMouse, Keyboard
Graphics CoprocessorNVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
Hard Disk DescriptionSolid State Hard Drive
RAM Memory Maximum Size16 GB
1 Comment

Will it run it? Yes.  Will it run it well? Not a chance. Will it run it well enough for what you need? We have no idea without knowing exactly what your use case is.

That GT 1030 graphics will barely handle EW7. It will struggle displaying out at 1080p resolution, especially using a Foldback monitor. And it definitely won't be able to handle the Alpha Channel option or to stream with. You really need to have a GTX 1060 or higher graphics to be able to run EW well. I've personally tested higher specced (more powerful) computers with graphics that exceed the GT1030 and EW7 struggled and I considered it unusable for the purpose.

If you will only display to a front projector at 720p, never display any 1080p content, and don't use a Foldback monitor you would probably be acceptable, but 

Login to post a comment