Transferring EW license

Hi there. Just want to know if I can transfer my EW license from a broken PC to a new PC?

1 Comment

Yes. Log into the account on the EW Support Site that you used to purchase EW, de-activate the broken PC, then activate the replacement. That is really only necessary if you have a single projector license. If you have the Campus License just log into your account when you install EW on the new computer.

Login to post a comment