VDCC - Romanian Bible

Hello,

I'm opening another topic regarding a proper Romanian Bible for EW7.

This is about VDCC, revised Dumitru Cornilescu version.

This has been requested before, as I've mentioned more the three weeks ago in one of the older threads to which no one replied so far, I've spoken to the copyright owner's representative by phone, they said they will reply as long as they see the email.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can do.

Should they not reply do let me know and I will contact them again by phone.

The 2016 revision copyright belongs to:

Societatea Biblică Interconfesională din România

Calea Călărașilor 173

Bl.42, Sc.2, Ap.35, interfon 35C , 030615 București Sector 3 

Telefon: 0040 21 3208479

Email: sbiromania@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hello,

Any updates on this? It's been almost a month.

Thanks.

Hi, I've asked my team to reach out to Daniel again to see when we can add this to our software.

Happy to read that, looking forward to it being implemented.

It's been almost a month, any news?

Thanks.

Nothing? Really? I think it's almost a year since we've started trying to solve this issue!

The publisher has not responded to our requests at this time. Please contact them and have them reach out to us at support@easyworship.com. We can not proceed without their signed approval.

I will do that again. Thanks.

Hello, 
Any updates on the Romanian Bible?

Hi there!

Any updates on this?

Hello.
It's so sad that there is no fix to this topic even 3 years later.
We (Romanians) have been asking for a Romanian Bible for EW for so long and even sent the development team all the resources and made the connection to the copyright owners and it just seems there is no interest of ever giving us a RO Bible for EW...
Please EW team, can you do something about this?
Thank you!
Blessings!

We do appreciate your desire for this bible. Unfortunately, we cannot move forward without consent from the copyright holder and as of this date, we have not received any communication from them. Hence this request was deferred. I have asked our contract team to reach out again and see if we can get a response from them. I would also encourage you to contact Societatea Biblică Interconfesională din România as well to see if you can help us in getting that answer.

Leslie is right, as far as I know they reached out to the copyright holder on several occasions to no avail, this situation is no longer on the EW team. I'll try to contact SBIR again, maybe something has changed in the past two years.

Still no news on the Romanian Bible topic?

We have not received any response from the copyright holder.

Hello,

I just got off the phone with the copyright holder (Societatea Biblica Interconfesionala) and they said they never got any e-mail from you.
Their e-mail is sbir@societateabiblica.org
Please contact them again. They said that they are open to giving you the copyright for the Romanian VDCC Bible.

Thanks.
Looking forward to updates.

God bless! 

Login to post a comment