[RESOLVED] NIV2011 Bible Not Showing As Purchased

Hello, I'm the media director for my church and this morning before our 1st service we bought the 2011 NIV bible. I was hoping it would appear right away in the program as well as be able to be downloaded, but it did not appear in either form. I was not able to download it after purchasing it, and it also did not appear in EW6. We NEED this bible for our church. What do I do.

Hi!

If you purchased it using the EW 6 login it should show up. If you purchased under a different login it will not show up. What is the church name that this was purchased for and I will look it up and private message you.
My church is "Centro Cristiano de Adoracion"

I use my own email account to access the community section but a different email to run EW. However, when I'm logged into the email address that runs EW, the bible is listed in the order history for my father's name (it's his account) but not able to be downloaded in any form whatsoever.

The order number is EW2171001072931 and was purchased October 1, 2017 if that helps at all.
Hi!

If you purchased it using the EW 6 login it should show up. If you purchased under a different login it will not show up. What is the church name that this was purchased for and I will look it up and private message you.

Hey, I sent a reply to this thread a week ago and haven't been privately messaged. Any news on this?
I got your ticket and it is now fixed. If you need anything else let me know.
I got your ticket and it is now fixed. If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks Terry! We can lock this thread now.