[RESOLVED]Song background changing

We have a default background set for our songs. The schedule of songs is set up during the week with backgrounds put on the songs. Sometimes, usually, when I am editing an item on Sunday morning, the background of 2 or 3 slides will change to the default background. Usually, it will show correctly on the screen. Sometimes it won't.

Is this a known bug? OR am I doing something in my editing that I shouldn't do?

Thanks!
Beth

Hi!

I talked to the other tech and I think that you are dragging a background to the song and then editing the song in the schedule and adding a slide. It will use the default theme instead of the background you dragged to it.

If you go to inspector and set the background and click apply to theme you probably won't have this issue.
Interesting. Ok I will try this tomorrow and see if I can duplicate it. What you are saying makes sense because that is how we set the backgrounds for the songs - we drag a background to it in the schedule.

So a more secure way to do it is to set the background in the inspector. I will give that a try!

Thanks!
Beth
That was the problem. I was able to replicate it today. So now we are applying themes by using the inspector, not just dragging the background to the song.

Thanks for the help!
Beth