[Tips & Tricks] Import song from RTF file

Hi,

I am trying to import a new song using an RTF file. I use the import button (see the black arrow on the image below)
The problem is that the labels remain empty. I expect that when I execute this import the text "Psalm # verse #" will automatically be placed in the label field. In the example image you see at the red arrow the empty label field after import. The expected result is shown in the second image.

What am I doing when I format the RTF file?

Hi!

If you put it in the same format as a CCLI text file it should add all of that correctly.

I have attached a file for you to look at .
Thanks, but an important difference with my example is the label "Psalm # vers #". In your example, only "Verse #" is placed in the label. My question is: how can I get the label "Psalm # vers #" automatically imported into the label?
please copy and paste or attach an example file.
Hi,
In my first message I attached a sample file. Because I can not upload an "rtf" I have added the extension ".txt" behind it. Delete the ".txt" extension before using the attachment. As you see when you import this example, the label is NOT filled.
Hi,

Below is an example of the rtf file.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1043{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil Tahoma;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Trebuchet MS;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\qc\lang19\f0\fs20 Psalm 1 vers 1\par
Gezegend hij, die\i in der\i0 bozen raad\line\i niet\i0 wandelt, noch met \i goddelozen\i0 gaat,\line noch \i zich door\i0 spotters \i in de kring laat\i0 noden,\line waar\i ieder\i0 lacht met \i God en zijn ge\i0 boden,\line\i maar\i0 die aan 's HEEREN \i wet zijn\i0 vreugde heeft\line en dag en nacht met \i zijn ge\i0 boden leeft.\par
\par
Psalm 1 vers 2\par
Hij is een groene \i boom\i0 die staat geplant\line\i waar\i0 waterbeken\i vloeien door\i0 \i het\i0 land.\line Zijn \i loof\i0 behoeft de \i droogte niet te\i0 duchten,\line te \i goeder\i0 tijd geeft\i hij zijn rijpe \i0 vruchten.\line\i Ge\i0 zegend die zich \i aan Gods \i0 wetten voedt:\line het gaat hem wel in \i alles\i0 wat hij doet.\par
\par
Psalm 1 vers 3\par
Gans anders zal 't de \i godde\i0 lozen gaan:\line\i zij \i0 zijn het kaf dat \i wegwaait van het\i0 graan.\line Zij\i kunnen\i0 zich voor \i God niet staande\i0 houden,\line er \i is geen\i0 plaats voor \i hen bij zijn ver\i0 trouwden.\line\i God\i0 kent die wandelt \i in het\i0 rechte spoor,\line wie Hem verlaat gaat \i dwalen\i0 de teloor.\par
\pard\lang1043\f1\fs20\par
}
Hi!

I am sorry this will not work because the label field is not editable. You can add this as a feature request on the Development Pipeline.