[v6 General Discussion] Duplicating the database?

We are finally migrating from EW 2009 to EW6 and I need to get several machines back "in sync" - they all started from copies of the same database, but changes have been made on each of them over several years. My feeling is that I should create a new profile on the "master" machine and then copy that out to the others, but I'm not sure how to.

If that's the right approach, how do I "copy" the whole database - songs, images, videos, etc. - to a new profile in EW6?

Also, am I right in thinking that it's only the V6.1 and Resources folders and their contents that I need to copy to the other machines, and then on each I create a new profile pointing to the folder into which I have placed those two copies?

Thanks,

Yes, you would want to have a master profile on the main machine that all the other profiles on other computers would point to. Here is an article for transferring the database using EasyWorship 6: https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/24000002646-transfer-my-songs-resources-from-ew6-to-ew6:1idaw422]Database Transfer.

Even if you are not transferring from one computer to another, the steps will help you in transferring to another profile on the same computer.

It is only the v6.1 and Resources folder that you will need to copy. You can either copy them to a flash drive and take to the other machines, or if all the computers are networked together, you would edit the profile on each computer and have it point to the profile on the network drive.
Thank you.