[v6 General Discussion] Lyrics screen not highlighting

Just upgraded to version 6 from 2009 and one thing I immediately noticed is that when you go live with a song and then hit the down arrow to progress through the lyrics, the slides update, but the highlight focus on the lyrics screen doesnt move down. In version 2009 whatever lyrics were currently on the slide would be highlighted on the lyrics screen so it was easy to see where you were in the song. After the upgrade, when you hit the down arrow one time the highlight goes from the song title to the first lyrics, but after that the highlight doesnt move down anymore even though the slides are changing. This will be confusing for some. Yes they can follow along with the slides, but it was nice to see the section of the lyrics you were on being highlighted as well. Is there a way to correct this so it operates more like 2009 did?

Hi!

I need a little more information in order to trouble shoot this issue.

Are you running the most current build number? Click on HELP//ABOUT EASYWORSHIP and make sure that it is build 6.7.5 if not then install the update.

Which view are you using? In EW click on VIEW and let me know which you have selected.

Finally, what are the system specifications?

What is the CPU type and Speed? Example: 3.0 GHz Intel i5 or i7 Processor

The amount of RAM? Example:8 GB RAM

What video graphics card? Example: NVIDIA GeForce GT 250, AMD Raedeon 4650 or Intel3000

What version of Windows? Example: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
Thanks for the reply. I'll get that information to you on Wed, next time I'm at the church.