[v6 General Discussion] Some preview slides are incomplete

I've been seeing this problem for a few months now. I don't really know when it started and I cannot link it to an update of the system or EW. I'm running version 6 build 5.5. I'm running on a Windows 10 system with a 3rd gen i7 CPU, 8GB of RAM and a 120GB SSD. The video card is an Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti based with 2Gb of memory. The problem is that sometimes the preview slides in the middle pane (Live) will contain a slide that shows part of the preview as blank grey space. If you go live with that slide it displays fine on the projector, but you only get some of the words on the preview.

Exiting the application and reloading does not resolve the issue, nor does rebooting the machine. Removing and adding the song back doesn't change it and if I add the song a second time, both instances will have the same broken preview.

I can get the problem to resolve by changing the slide background (just drag/drop an image onto the slide in the schedule).

Any ideas? Known issue? I can provide a screen shot if that is helpful.

Hi!

I am sorry this is a known issue and it is being worked on. I do not have a date on when it will be fixed. Than you for your patience.
Hello,

We are currently running EasyWorship 6 on Windows 10 with the latest updates installed and have come across an issue. We have noticed that some of our songs have fully blacked or partially greyed out screens in the preview and live panels. When selected, they appear fine on our output projectors, however the panels in question on our live and preview sections are still either black or partially grey. It does not appear in every song, but we have noticed it occurring more frequently and have started having it appear on multiple panels per song.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.
Hello,

We are currently running EasyWorship 6 on Windows 10 with the latest updates installed and have come across an issue. We have noticed that some of our songs have fully blacked or partially greyed out screens in the preview and live panels. When selected, they appear fine on our output projectors, however the panels in question on our live and preview sections are still either black or partially grey. It does not appear in every song, but we have noticed it occurring more frequently and have started having it appear on multiple panels per song.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.

I moved your post here since this has already been answered.