[v6 General Discussion] Warning: Error Converting Data

I recently replaced my computer at home that I use to prepare schedules for use at our Church. I downloaded EW 6.5.5 from the website and installed it. After the installation completes and EW attempts to start I receive a warning box that states "error converting data". There was no previous version of EW installed since it is a brand new computer. I was able to register the program but other than that all I get is a blank EW screen with no options available.

Hi!

I am sorry that you are having this issue. Navigate to c:\users\public\public documents\ and then delete the softouch folder and then restart EW. If this does not help let me know.
Thanks for the tip. I do get one step further and at least the normal EW windows screen pops up but then I get a blue error screen with a stop code of "Video scheduler internal error" and windows gathers data and reboots. After it restarts I am back to the "Error converting data", The computer it is on is an iBuy power Model BB920.

Windows 10
6th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-6400 processor
16GB system memory for intense multitasking and gaming
1TB hard drive and 120GB solid state drive (SSD) for a blend of storage space and speed
AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics

Not sure if you have any other suggestions?

Thanks
Ron
You got what is called a Blue Screen of Death. This error usually means that the video card driver needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled, or the video card is failing.