[v6 General Discussion] Some Videos Are Black on Output

I am just now trying to go live this coming Sunday with EW6. I was working with the first element in our schedule, a video from Shift Worship that loops as a Welcome. I inserted it as media and it is set as a foreground element that loops. On going live with it, it is black and does not play. It is an mpeg file. The weird thing is that other videos, same file format, from same company, play fine. I have attached a link to a screenshot that shows them side by side - one black and the other playing fine: [url:p36nl4c8]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24743679/Shift.jpg
I download the .MOV version of it and that works fine. Any reason you could know as to why this video doesn't work? I have downloaded all of my current videos as MPEG and really don't want to have to go through hundreds of them to test them all out.

I have Win7
Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 4GB Graphics Card

EW6 Version 6.5.5.0
K-Lite Codec Package installed (previously for EW 2009)
Descaler 5 Mgep Decoder (installed 4/30/13)

When I clicked on Video Codec Troubleshooting, this is what was given to me:
FILE - 11/15/2016 12:33:02 PM
C:UsersPublicDocumentsSoftouchEasyWorshipDefaultResourcesVideosshift.autumn-oasis-welcome.mpeg
MPEG-I Stream Splitter
MPEG Video Decoder
Video Mixing Renderer 9
1 Comment

Hi!

I created a ticket so that we can work on it. You should get an email with a ticket number.