[v6 General Discussion] Increase space between song label and song text

In our church we are in the process of moving to EasyWorship 6 from 2009. The conversion of the songs was not entirely succesful, as some songs were now spread on multiple slides or placed together on one huge slide. We'll probably have to manually edit these songs.

What I'm wondering is: is there a way to increase the space between the song label and the actual song text?
The way our slides are formatted is as follows:

Psalm 1: 1

Blessed is the man[a]
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
etc.

Now the label: Psalm 1: 1 is currently not marked as a label in EW6, so we'll have to edit that. In Easyworship 2009 we always had a white line between the label and the song text. We would like to have some more space between the label and the song text, but a white line is a rather large space. The only way I seem to be able to do it is to put in a white line and reduce the font size of the white line to 20.

What I'm wondering is if there is a way to automate this instead of having to manually put in a white line, reduce the size to 20 for each and every label.

I hope my post is somewhat clear and that there is indeed an easy solution for this.

Can you post a screenshot of what you are trying to accomplish so I have a better idea of what needs to be done?
This is how it currently is:

And this is what I'd like to accomplish:

The way I did it now was to turn off auto text size and reduce the points of the white line to 20.
Basically, what I'd like to have is a have half a white line between the label and the text. Kind of like the 0,5 line spacing option in Word.
(And not having to do this all by hand..)
The way you are doing it is the only way I can think of that would give you the results you are looking for.
May I ask what version of scripture you are using?
Is it a version that we do not offer in the Scripture area?
Ah, that's a shame. Perhaps something to put in for an update if it isn't too difficult to code?

And these aren't scriptures, they are songs
You can post this as a feature request on the feature request page under the Development Pipeline section.