[v6 General Discussion] [Fixed] Easyworship 6.2.1 Not Responding

Hi all, i am trying to figure this out. We have been having issues with EW 6 hanging up and not responding. The computer we were using was old and barely meet the system requirements so we replaced it with a new machine. Today was the first sunday to use the new computer and ... well ... it happened again. ( 3 times during the service)
This is a BRAND New Machine. Fresh install (last thursday (6-11-15) the OS was installed) and Very Few Programs installed. ( office 2010, AVG (different av than the previous machine), Easy Worship, Filezilla FTP Client, Quick Time 7.7.6)

Specs
Intel Core i7-4790k (Quad, HT, 4.0 GHz)
16 Gb DDR3 1600MHz
Window 8.1 Pro
250 GB SSD
GeForece GTX 960 2 GB RAM (driver 347.52)
600W Power Supply

Easyworship 6.2.1
Main Display 1920 x 1080 (recommended display)
Computer Monitor 1440 x 900 (recommended display)
Fold Back 1024 x 768 (recommended display)

There are 2 different issues that can happen.
1. Easyworship fades to a white screen and at the top says "Not Responding" you have to go to task manager to end the process
2. The Live Output Stop responding. the Foldback and Control interface all continue to update content, go to next slide what ever. but the Live Display is hung on what ever image / slide it decides. You have to also start the task manager and end task to stop this from happening.

Both of these issues occurred on the old machine as well.

At first i thought it was an issue if we had windows media player playing music (pre-service) and EW was running it would hang up. I have tried using VLC with no change. I have reinstalled Easyworship and it does not seem to make a difference.

Help - Video Codec Troubleshooting
FILE - 6/14/2015 11:59:30 AM
QuickTime Source
Video Mixing Renderer 9

FILE - 6/14/2015 11:53:58 AM
QuickTime Source
Video Mixing Renderer 9

Is there something i am missing? this machine should MORE that be able to run EW with out issues.
Thanks
Chris

There have been numerous fixes in 6.2.2, already available, and 6.3 which will be released on Tuesday.

I believe that 6.2.2 will likely fix your issue.
My bad, 6.2.2 was only released on disk today. 6.3.0 is the official web and disk release.
I will check it out and let you know. Thanks for the response.
Sunday, i am glad to report we did not have any issues with EW. It is working like it should.

Thanks