[v6 General Discussion] REQUEST: Save Repeat Setting for Videos in Schedule

So I would like to start using a video for our announcements instead of PowerPoint. There is only one thing preventing me from doing this, and that is EW defaults to playing videos without looping/repeating them. I noticed there is a repeat/loop button when the video goes live and is playing, which is nice, but this setting is not saved within the schedule. So when I set the schedule up on Friday, there is no way for me to set the video to loop so that it repeats for our projectionists on Sunday morning. I suppose I could add "press the loop button" to their list of things to do Sunday morning, but I'm pretty certain it will be missed/overlooked/forgotten more than I would like.

It would be nice if I could set a video to loop, and this setting would be retained in the schedule, so that it loops accordingly the next time the schedule is opened.
1 Comment

We have this on our list of things to do. I think you'll be able to edit properties and set it to loop in the video properties.
For now, you can create a new presentation.
Then click on the media button and drag the video onto the first slide in the slide column. This will make it a background and will make it loop automatically.