[v6 General Discussion] Can I import multiple songs from a single text file

How do I import multiple songs from a single text file? Is it possible to create a text file with a markup language so that I can indicate the song title and the verse and chorus markers that would permit me to import multiple songs from a single input text file? Or can I have a directory in the files system that contains a text file for each song and then import all the files in that directory in a single import?

At this time we do not have a multiple file import option.
If you create a new song and import a CCLI SongSelect text file into the song, it will handle the title and the copyright info properly.

Here is an example of how those files are setup.

Christ The Lord Is Risen Today (Easter Hymn)

Verse 1
Christ the Lord is ris'n today alleluia
Sons of men and angels say alleluia
Raise your joys and triumphs high alleluia
Sing ye heavens and earth ...

CCLI Song # 27965
Charles Wesley | Samuel Arnold
© Words: Public Domain
Music: Public Domain
For use solely with the SongSelect Terms of Use. All rights reserved. http://www.ccli.com
CCLI License # 18******
I'd appreciate a bit of clarity here - is there a list somewhere of the tags that EW recognises in a text file, so that I can correctly prepare songs for import? I notice that the songselect file doesn't appear to have clear delimiters - which bits are recognised? Do all the song elements recognise a number, or just 'Verse' - ie can you have Bridge 2 and Chorus 2? Are the tags case sensitive?