[v6 General Discussion] Plain Text View

Hey there! I'm in charge of all media stuff at my church and we are currently running EW2009. I've been looking into upgrading to EW6, however, a huge issue I have with it currently is that the interface has changed so much.

The plain text view in EW2009 is an excellent solution to the issue of readability, and it's one of the main reasons I went with EW in the first place. Also, I have a full crew of projection volunteers and i wouldn't want to upgrade if it requires new training for everyone (some of the volunteers are on the older side ). So i'm just curious if there is a plan to eventually have an option to switch to the old format in EW2009?

It seems like a lot of the backend stuff is nicer in EW6, so I'd love to upgrade, but at this point, unless the old interface comes back, I really can't do it! How does everyone else feel about this? Is the new interface a dealbreaker for you?

nicholasglesmann, I can understand how you would feel hesitant about switching to EW6 due to the changes we made. Have you watched the training videos? Our Support Team has done an excellent job of explaining how the new interface works. This video in particular would help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odu2IyO ... e=youtu.be

You also expressed that you don't want to spend the time training your team on the new version. No problem. We have free training classes tomorrow and Friday, and you can have your team sign up (or do it yourself). You can sign up here:

https://easyworship.com/training/beginner/

Once the class is over, we can send you a video link so that anyone who missed the class can watch it at their leisure. Would that work for you?
Hi GHarris, Will this event happen again as I've only just seen this about free training and the times of day don't suit as my operators will be at work during the first course and in bed during the second. Is it possible to get the link even if you can't attend the course. Thanks David
Hi GHarris, Will this event happen again as I've only just seen this about free training and the times of day don't suit as my operators will be at work during the first course and in bed during the second. Is it possible to get the link even if you can't attend the course. Thanks David

Granpaw Broon, absolutely! Please send an email to training@easyworship.com explaining why you weren't able to attend, and our trainer will be happy to send you a link. Send any questions you have about that training video to the same address I just mentioned. It's our pleasure to accommodate.
The times don't suit Australian audiences either! I'll send a email to get access to the link.

Buff
I hear you, Buff. Yes, please do send that email. We love our Aussie customers too!

P.S. You're not by any chance related to Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Either that, or you work out a lot. Trying to figure out how you got the name 'Buff'.