[Equipment Configurations] Easyworship to Blackmagic ATEM TV Studio

Hi, I know this isn't an EasyWorship issue at all, but we are now moving into video recording (and soon streaming) our weekly sermon. Currently we use EasyWorship 2009 and 6, depending on the volunteer that week. We are going into a DualHead2Go, going to 2 front of house projectors and to a back of house projector using FoldBack.

Pastor almost always uses a PowerPoint presentation, which is shown through EasyWorship. I also run the PPT on a separate laptop going into the ATEM Television Studio. When the next slide goes up on the screens, I advance and add that slide on the laptop, into the ATEM video recording.

I would love to go directly from the projection PC, to both the front of house and to the ATEM, eliminating the need for my laptop.

Currently the PC we use for projection has a PCi ecpress video card, with VGA, DVI and HDMI outputs. The DVI goes to the main desktop monitor, the VGA goes to the DualHead2Go, then feeds a second monitor (and front of house projectors) and the foldback projector. The HDMI is currently unused.

Anyone else doing something similar, or have any suggestions?

Thanks!

I would go to using a single video card that supports 4 outputs like the NVIDIA GTX 750, 950 or 1050 or higher models and ditch the Dualhead2Go. It will simplify the setup.
THen use EW 6 so that you can use the alpha channel for keying in the ATEM.
1 output to control EW
1 output to go to switcher and FOH
1 output for alpha channel
1 output for foldback
Much simpler to setup, no more calculating position for the custom position settings, just select the screen you want to send to in EW.
And you'll be able to switch to the EW computer on the mixer to show the powerpoint slideshow.
I hope that helps.
I would go to using a single video card that supports 4 outputs like the NVIDIA GTX 750, 950 or 1050 or higher models and ditch the Dualhead2Go. It will simplify the setup.
THen use EW 6 so that you can use the alpha channel for keying in the ATEM.
1 output to control EW
1 output to go to switcher and FOH
1 output for alpha channel
1 output for foldback
Much simpler to setup, no more calculating position for the custom position settings, just select the screen you want to send to in EW.
And you'll be able to switch to the EW computer on the mixer to show the powerpoint slideshow.
I hope that helps.

Thanks, I was wondering about moving to a different video card. Here is one possible problem that I may have. For the front of house projectors we are currently running VGA over Cat-5. These projectors also have DVI input, so I can swap out the VGA to Cat-5 converters, to a DVI to Cat-5 setup, and keep the current Cat-5 cable runs. That would be something that we can budget into this year. I would probably need to use a HDMI to DVI cable to run from the PC, to the DVI to Cat-5 converter.

What hardware would you suggest for splitting the output feeding the ATEM switcher and the FOH?

Thanks again!