[Equipment Configurations] Laptop Purchase Help

Any suggestions where to buy a laptop that meet the specs for EW6? I've just perused Dell and Lenovo's website and looks like their high-end laptops don't have VGA outputs and a lot of them don't have Optical Drives. For us, both are necessary (pastor uses DVDs for sermon illustrations and doesn't give me enough time to rip them and we use a school for worship that has an old projector).

I will spend more time looking at other manufacturers, but I just wanted to see if anyone had a made a recent purchase and could give me a quick answer!

thanks.

Thanks for the response Roger! I'm glad to hear from you that the external DVD drive will work with EW - that was a question in my mind that I hadn't asked yet.
I also wasn't sure about Lenovo graphics cards (AMD Radeon R9 M275 4GB) because your tech specs recommend NVIDIA cards. Though Lenovo definitely has better prices.

Edit: their 14" has Radeon...15" has NVIDIA so that may work
I would go for the lenovo. Usually they come with a usb DVD drive that will work for DVD playback when you need it. You can also get an HDMI to VGA adapter to handle the conversion. I normally recommend getting the brand adapter that matches the brand of laptop you are buying.