[v7 General Discussion] Why I need a Feature

I would like a new feature added and I'll explain why. ( I have put it in the request list.)

I would like that the active item and Live slide always remain at the top of the screen when the schedule or item slides are longer than the viewing area.

I have just finished putting together our Christmas carols event schedule:

17 songs

10 videos

14 presentations

The schedule is my run sheet but the highlight moves down the list to the bottom of the window and stays there. I can't see the upcoming items as a whole. If I use the slider to move the schedule, the schedule now has the focus and I have to click back on the Live window before I can continue arrowing through the slides. If the highlighter remained at the top and the schedule scrolled up until the last item became visible that would be so much easier. The same with the live slides.

I also find the schedule highlighter confusing as it shows the next item, not the current one. It would be so much better if the current item was highlighted or bordered in yellow, as well as showing the next as it currently does.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Have you tried one of the other views available in EasyWorship?

Click the view menu at the top and you'll see three view options. Maybe one of those will provide at lease some of the functionality you are looking for.
"I also find the schedule highlighter confusing as it shows the next item, not the current one."

This can be changed via Edit>Options>Advanced and uncheck the second box down "Advance schedule after Go Live is pressed"
Thank you.