Error Executing SQL "SQL Error Or Missing Database" : No Such Table: Thumbnails
Modified on: Mon, 16 Nov, 2020 at 4:04 PM
Clicking the Media tab causes the following error: "Error Executing SQL "Error executing SQL "SQL error or missing database" : no such table: thumbnails".
This error usually means that the media.thumb.1.db file has become corrupted or is not complete.
You may delete the media.thumb.1.db file to resolve this issue. Here are the steps:
- In EasyWorship, click on the Profiles Menu located at the top.
- In the drop-down, click on Profiles Manager.
- Click the link next to Instance Location. (This will cause a new window to open).
- Click on the EasyWorship program behind that new window and close the Profile Editor and then close EasyWorship.
- In the new window that opened from step 3, double click the v6.1 folder.
- Open Datacache.
- Open Thumbnails.
- Delete media.thumb.1.db.
- Re-open EasyWorship and try the Media tab again.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.