TsdFileSaveDialog Requires Windows Vista Or Later
Modified on: Wed, 18 Nov, 2020 at 10:22 AM
This error message is due to having incorrect compatibility settings set for the EasyWorship program.
This can be resolved by removing compatibility settings that have been applied to the EasyWorship program.
Follow the steps below to remove the compatibility setting.
- Right-click on the EasyWorship shortcut icon on the desktop.
- Click on Properties, and then click the Compatibility tab at the top.
- Verify that "Run this program in compatibility mode for" is not checked.
- If you have the option selected, remove that check mark from "Run this program in compatibility mode for" at the top of the compatibility window.
- Once that is done, click Apply and OK and try that opening EasyWorship again to see if that resolved the issue.
Note: You may have to click the button to "Change setting for all users" at the bottom to disable this option.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.