Bad Image - Sslsparser2.dll Is Either Not Designed To Run On Windows Or It Contains An Error
Modified on: Thu, 15 Dec, 2022 at 11:20 AM
If you receive this error when opening EasyWorship, this could be due to a corrupted file during installation. Follow the steps below to resolve your issue.
- Close out of EasyWorship.
- On your keyboard, hold down the Windows logo key at the bottom-left of your keyboard and then press the R key. (This will open a Run window.)
- In the search bar type in the following, %programdata%
- Then press Enter on your keyboard.
- This will open a Windows File Explorer window for ProgramData.
- Scroll down and open the Softouch folder.
- Open the EasyWorship.v7 folder.
- Open the Plugins folder.
- Open the Extensions folder.
- Delete that sslsparser2.dll file from the Extensions folder.
- Close that window.
- Here is the link to download the latest build of EasyWorship if you don't already have it downloaded on your computer:
- Click on the down arrow to download the latest build of EasyWorship.
- After the file is downloaded, you can click on Open File or click on the file to run it.
- Follow the prompts to install EasyWorship.
- Open EasyWorship.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.