Memory Could Not Be Read Error When Shutting Down The Computer
Modified on: Thu, 23 Jun, 2022 at 10:51 AM
"The memory could not be read" error message when shutting down the computer is usually a result of the Windows Defender Firewall or antivirus program that is interfering with the EasyWorship Helper file that is ran in the background when using EasyWorship. Below are some steps to resolve this issue.
- Make sure EasyWorship is closed.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the Windows taskbar at the bottom of your screen. You may first have to click on the Windows Logo button first.
- Click in the search bar and type firewall.
- Click on Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click the Change Settings button at the top-right.
- Click Allow another app... at the bottom-right.
- Click the Browse button at the bottom-right.
- Navigate to this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Softouch\EasyWorship 7.
- Click on the EasyWorshipHelper.exe and click Open at the bottom.
- Close out of the Add an app window.
- Click OK at the bottom.
- Now you should be able to shut the computer down without receiving this error message.
NOTE: If you are still having an issue, and you have an antivirus program, you may need to set an exclusion or exception for the EasyWorship Helper file within your antivirus program.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.