Interface Color Option Missing In EW7 (Windows 7)
Modified on: Mon, 2 Nov, 2020 at 9:36 AM
In EasyWorship 7, you have the ability to change the interface color from the new dark interface to the light interface that was available in EasyWorship 6.
You can change the interface color by clicking on View, and then moving your mouse cursor to Interface Color, and then check either the Light or Dark option.
If you are missing this Interface Color option and do not see it, you may have your Windows theme set to one that is not allowing EasyWorship to show this option.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Close EasyWorship if you have it already open.
- Right-click the Windows desktop and click on Personalize.
- Under Aero Themes, click on Windows 7.
- Then close this Personalization window.
- Re-open EasyWorship 7 and click on View, and the Interface Color option should be visible again.