The Memory Could Not Be Read Error
Modified on: Tue, 17 Nov, 2020 at 10:47 AM
If you receive an error message that says, "The memory could not be read", and sometimes is followed up with other error messages, then this is due to a corrupt installation of Quicktime.
Also, the reason you could be receiving this error, is if EasyWorship is opening on another screen, if you have multiple screens connected to your computer. If you continue to try to open EasyWorship while it is already open on another screen, this error message may pop up.
- Uninstall Quicktime.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Softouch\EasyWorship 6, or C:\Program Files (x86)\Softouch\EasyWorship 7
- Rename QTSourcePTX.dll to QTSourcePTX1.dll
- Re-open EasyWorship and the error should no longer appear and EasyWorship should open properly.
- If you are using multiple screens, see if EasyWorship is open on another screen.
- If EasyWorship is open on another screen, you can drag EasyWorship over onto your primary computer screen.
- Then to make sure EasyWorship opens on your computer screen going forward, you will need to make a change in EasyWorship by either editing a song or editing the options of EasyWorship.
- Once you make a change in EasyWorship and close the program, the next time you open EasyWorship, it should correctly open on your primary computer screen.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.